Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

100 Word Sentence (pretty tough!)

Wandering home, feeling not precisely bad, but certainly not good either, all strung out on my own down tempo mood, oblivious to all the change of the surroundings that movements bring, cold, hungry, and scared that I was losing something vital inside me, I took the moment as a sign that life had finally and clearly come full circle and what I now was experiencing was, in fact, a shadow of the demon of my young adulthood, the depression or the ghost thereof (it is still so hard to distinguish the one from the other) that remains forever if unaddressed.

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

this is awesome. see? a kernel of a story! you got a character, description, mood, action, and climax, all in one sentence.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger zditty said...

Thanks for the idea Christine!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger anne said...

very eloquent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home