Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V-Day!

Okay, I’ll admit it. I *like* Valentines Day. The strange thing is, we don’t really celebrate it. I mean, Zack did surprise me with a really sweet card that I loved, and some flowers, but we don’t make a big thing of it (we’re having pho tonight), and I'm okay with that. I only really want some extra snuggling. If we decide to do something special, it’s usually a few days later. I realize that it’s really commercial and prices are exponentially inflated, but everyone seems to dress up a little more and generally be in a better mood. Okay, well, maybe it has more to do with the chocolate cake and chocolate covered strawberries and cookies that everyone in my office is sharing. Plus, Agent Provocateur just opened around the corner! Warning: this is not a workplace friendly site, nor for those with delicate sensibilities! They just don’t bother with photoshopping any naughty bits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home