Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bob Loblaw's law blog!

Is it just me, or is Arrested Development getting funnier and funnier -

"We're hemorraging money..." "Gob was finding himself overwhelmed by all the change..."

"That's how Tony Wonder lost a nut!"

"While Tobias was trying to get his mouth around Bob Loblaw..."

"How can I get rid of Gob?" "That ship sailed 35 years ago."

"Stick it in what??? Stick it in what???"

"... the OC..." "Don't call it that!"

"Is it unscripted, like Curb?"

"It was kind of funny with Yellow Submarine...but who could afford it?"

"I won't do it! That's not the way Mother is raising me!"

"Gengi 2... I think she wanted to go back for a chemical peel."

Sigh. Why this show is getting cancelled is beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home