Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fastball special!

Hold your breath... it's here.

First thoughts:

Beast looks, well although I think Kelsey Grammer is well cast as Beast, Nightcrawler's makeup looked better. And where is Nightcrawler? Off to the circus or the priesthood, I suppose. Based on the ending of the last movie, I was under the impression that the storyline was going to be the Phoenix saga (how the hell will they work in the whole Madeleine Pryor thing in 2 hours?), but I think that dramatic tension would've been heightened if they did not reveal Jean Grey. And is Shadowcat going to be Rogue's rival for Iceman's affections? 'Cause you know, the only one for Shadowcat is Colossus. But then again, we all know that Rogue really belongs with Gambit, and he's not even in the movie! Plus, I peeked at imdb, and saw that a young version the White Queen had been cast, which doesn't really make much sense to me, and speaking of bluebloods, Angel's neck is looking a little reddish. Vinnie Jones will totally rock Juggernaut, and Olivia Williams will make an excellent Moira MacTaggert.

Okay, sorry. If you didn't understand what I'm referring to at all, it's okay. I'm just a little bit of a fangirl here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home