Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Friday, December 02, 2005

Trite Winter Observations

It's nice today, but it has been cold and rainy. The wife is fighting off something. I've managed to resist the early cold/flu. Let's hope my fortune continues.

As Autumn bleeds into Winter and the world is colored grey and purple and black, I realize that I have experienced a little of the old Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). The good thing is that I seem to have my moods more under control.

I am a child of the Sun. There is no denying my affinity for the heat and warmth. California provides this ideal environment most of the time to almost all of her children. Winter is an affront to the perfect climate, but only from my limited perspective.

All things wax and wane. Winter is as necessary as Spring.

I should not fear my moods. They are as wild as I let them be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home