Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I get to say something nice

My wife's birthday has come. It's a chance to gush a bit about Connie and a reminder of how special she is to me.

When I think of her, I think of:


- A slightly foggy evening, dinner at the Carnelian room

- A windy morning in 1999, Berkeley hills

- A drive in the heart of wine country

- Her sleepy responses to my morning greeting

- Her big beautiful smile

- Good company

- Happy times to come

My wife is smarter than you know. She is quick to kindness and smiles easily. She is touched by everyday beauty. I've never seen her be cruel for cruelty's sake.

In short, Connie's birthday is special. The light she brings into the world makes us all a little brighter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

How very sweet and your spirit is contagious as it makes me appreciate Connie and life in general as well. Happy Birthday, Connie!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jen(n) said...

Happy day, C-Dawg!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger anne said...

happy birthday connie! i'll say something nice, too. you are indeed smart, wonderful, kind-hearted, and i could not ask for a more loyal friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home