Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Summing up what I'm up to.

Whoah!

It's probably pretty obvious that things are afoot with me. Although I am more productive than I have been in years as far as fiction goes, I am not agonizing over writing. In spite of my giving up beer, I am joyful and I have been tipsy a few times (fun!). I am doing more with church, praying more, but I seem to have exactly enough time to do all the things I need to do.

In short, I am in the zone. And it feels as good as it sounds!

I need to work on patience. I need to be more generous. I need to be kind to those I don't like.

I am still a work in progress, but the big Foreman in the sky is overseeing the project now. We are on schedule!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

yay! it's the key, to really let your writing lead you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home