Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Monday, March 13, 2006

100 Word Sentence III

I get truly bizarre notions sometimes, ideas that do not, in and of themselves, make any degree of sense, bits of whole stories plucked seemingly from nowhere, and I wonder (even though I only wonder in internal dialogue) if they could really originate with me, in my own consciousness where I locate my identity, or could these ideas perhaps come from a bigger reservoir of thought, the noise of a thousand minds, a Higher Power, my ancestors speaking to me via our blood conduit, or some prefigured me from the distant future, communicating in sound bytes through some telepathic machine.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

fascinating how the sentence exercise brings about some very compact, powerful imagery from you!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger zditty said...

Thanks Christine. I really like this piece. It's got that "piece about pieces" quality without going too Post-Modern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home