Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

There's no pervert like an old pervert

Last Saturday, my wife and I ate at Alfred's Steakhouse, our Valentine's Day dinner. The food was excellent and the service was great. I could gripe about the fries (Not nearly as good as the other two times I've eaten there) but that would be detracting from an almost perfect dining experience.

I say "almost" because the two old men in the table next to us tried hard to ruin it. It's bad enough that they received and made FULL VOLUME cell phone calls. Not just one. They took annoying to a new level when these ancient losers creepily gawked at the table to the other side of Con and I, where a couple tried to enjoy their dinner. Until they left (mercifully) half way through our meal, these sad perverts just drooled and stared at the breasts of the poor woman next to Connie, commenting to themselves in caveman references that were loud enough to be heard by the boyfriend (who was pissed). They went so far as to ask the waiter to move while taking the couple's order because he was blocking the view!

Suffice to say, it is a disappointment to see men behaving in a nice social environment as though they just entered the 21st century Western world from a sick 1930's construction worker fantasy land where this kind of behavior would be par for the course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home