Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hey! People! Friends of mine!

Apparently, there's a chance that the most hi-larious show on television, Arrested Development, might just get canned because of low ratings, Emmys and all. So please, if you've every meant to check it out, please do. You'll see that it's worth it, even though it's on Fox. Otherwise, we'll be stuck with more reality TV and (Not) Everybody Loves Raymond. Sunday nights at 8:30, 'kay?

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Jen(n) said...

Noooooooo! I love this show!! Ever since the X Files went away I officially shut down my "watch TV Sunday night" mental reminder, so I only catch it on DVD or when my friend remembers to tape it.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jen(n) said...

http://www.getarrested.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home