Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

How am I not myself?

This past weekend, we watched "I 'Heart' Huckabees". I loved it, and while Zack will admit that it's got great acting, hilarious moments and an interesting directing style, he simultaneously hated its pretentiousness, among other things. (I conceded, after some prodding, a slightly more visceral motivation to watch the film.) Anyways, it's rather difficult to explain what it's about... existentialism vs. nihilism, a magic blanket, smacking one's 'other' in the face with a rubber ball, corporate greed, big oil, Shania Twain and Marky Mark. Perhaps after a bit more sleep, I will proceed with a more detailed review of the film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home