Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I reserve the right...

To be factual in a fiction or fictitious in fact

To never quite be satisfied

To present more than you are ready to handle

To glorify the mundane moments or downplay the profound experiences

To give you the whole story

To imply more than I say

To pick up on your vibe

To revel in the details and ignore the point

To sing poorly

To publish lists

To sound smart by using large words

To reference my interests in whatever context

To give advice whether you asked for it or not

To have something going on upstairs

To wake up early

To accept myself

To hope that this all does something for you

To remake my life as needed

To abandon old ways

To be introspective

To paraphrase Chuang Tzu liberally

To be my own person

To cherish my family

To outgrow mistakes

To leave things half-done

To be happy when the dawn and dusk come

To give all thanks to the Divine

To go to therapy once a week for the rest of my life

To drink seven pints of water in an overly ritualized fashion

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

awesome list!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger zditty said...

Thanks Christine! I wouldn't go so far as to say "awesome" but I did have an idea here. Glad I went with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home