Connie and Zack: the conspiracy of two

Just a forum where my wife and I can ramble together

Monday, July 24, 2006

My Own Inconvenient Truth

When I clear my head, I have a lot of facts I have to deal with:

- I need to get out of my comfort zone and make some spiritual progress.

- I haven't been getting up in the morning. I dread the coming work day. When I don't start my day out right, I don't function properly.

- Feeling lousy = being unproductive. I can't continue to be unproductive.

- If I don't watch it, I'll gain the weight I lost back. I am not motivated to walk.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

well--i was about to ask whether you'd slimmed down! bc you did look slimmer but there were more important things to talk about so i didn't let the subject arise...hope you feel better and do all the things you want to do.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger mats omland said...

This is some pathetic shit. Get a grip of yourself and stop whining. Just kidding,
I used to be like you, but I quit and now I feel better than ever. You gots to stop focusing on your bad sides fatty:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home